Black Aqeeq Tasbih | Agate Misbaha Rosary |100 Beads 6mm | Multi Color | Strong Thread
- Black Aqeeq Tasbih is the immensely beautiful, stylish,
- Make us closer and induces love for our creator
- Tasbih beads are used for counting your intentions or reminders, commonly called dhikr
- It is designed to fit your lifestyle and look.
- Strengthens body and mind
- Engaging yourself in dhikr stays you away from harmful thought patterns backbiting and other negative behavior
- This beautiful tasbih could be hung on your rare car mirror as a decorative ornament A touch of art in your tasbih collection.
Made in Pakistan
Diameter: 6 mm
Length : 33 cm
Weight: 22 gm
Black Aqeeq Tasbih Provides inner Peace
Awadudi is delighted to offer Black Aqeeq Tasbih for sale. A Prayer Beads are a tool that is used to perform prayer including the names of God in Islam, after regular prayer. Medication for inner peace. It produces joy and happiness in your heart and relieves it from worries. It is often made of many different things such as wood, gemstone, and many others However, there are some Tasbih that is made of pearls, gemstone, and amber. At present, various types are being used by Muslims for prayer. Making and employing a tasbih is an act of spiritual piety that ought to be undertaken seriously.
Hold the Black Aqeeq Tasbih between your thumb and index finger and feed each bead through your fingers as you recite your dhikr. Focus on how your tasbih beads feel in your hand. Center your attention on its texture, hardness, and coolness. Squeeze. Breathe. Repeat.
You can also move them through your fingers and alternate with the squeeze technique. A few minutes during stressful times can be enough to provide relief. Which will help you to improve your focus. Spirituality and tasbih both are linked together. The importance of tasbih couldn’t be ignored in Islam. Tasbih has played a major role in remembering God from the very beginning